To become a benchmark for safety in each of our businesses:
• Zero accident.
• To eliminate all injuries and damage to equipment, plant and processes.
• To maintain full compliance with local regulations.
By ensuring that:
• All employees are involved.
• Risks to be kept as low as reasonably practical.
• All “near misses” are reported and investigated.
• Adequate resources are available.
In order to:
• Provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, sub-contractors, customers, visitors and shareholders.
• Develop each person’s competence, skills and abilities.
• Improve our business performance.